Prevention & Self-care: Taking Steps to Maintain Optimum Health
Injuries require a very different approach. Once an injury has occurred, it is important to follow very specific steps to allow proper healing and prevent aggravation or further injury. Of course, the very best way to treat injuries is to utilize techniques that might prevent them from happening in the first place.
This is a highly interactive and informative class geared towards improving your overall physical health.
Know Your Body, Avoid Injury
- Expanded awareness of body mechanics and movement
- Deeper understanding of postural patterns and trigger points
- Increased ability to self treat and identify what treatments would most benefit recovery
Preventing Injuries is Critical to All Active Individuals
- Those interested in a fuller understanding of their physical body
- Athletes looking to improve their performance
- Anyone seeking to remain active and avoid injury recovery time